Monday, April 27, 2015

The Calm before the storm, #Nepal Photo post



There is an old Colombia saying that after God created Colombia, with its wonderful nature, its incredibly rich fauna and flora, one of the angels highlighted that he was being unfair blessing it with so many riches. To which God responded: "wait until you see the people". 

This was told to me by a Colombian friend.

A similar thing can be said for Nepal: wonderful country, stunning nature, drenched in culture and wonder, kind warm people... 
"wait until you see where I put it"
...

All the experts say it was a matter of time. My heart is with the people of this beautiful country. Remembering my time there with them felt like the least I could to do. Especially as many of these sites have suffered significant damage and only god knows the fate of these kind people.