Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've come to realize...

This is so much fun, I recommend everyone to try it, (and then maybe come back and share if there were any funny or surprising ones).

I got this lovely list from http://unofficialmom.blogspot.com , via Michelle @ Mommy Loves Stilletos, by way of I'm just the MOM at Life in the Boys' Locker Room.

So really, it’s quite a slotty list, it’s been around.



1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size….will never recover from two years of breastfeeding. I miss my perky boobs

2. I’ve come to realize that my job…. Is not static, and will probably keep changing (have a few ideas in mind at present) which is just how I like it

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving….is the only time I listen to music, but not the only time I sing out loud

4. I’ve come to realize that I need….more sleep, more discipline, more stability and more exercise (more more more) oh, and less chocolate

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost….a lot of good friends a long the way. Downsides of nomad lifestyle

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate....bullshit, hypocrites and spineless butt kissers who don’t want to rock the boat

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…. I regret it the morning after

8. I’ve come to realize that money…..is not everything, but pretty darn helpful

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people…. are meant to come into in to your life to open new doors and opportunities

10. I've come to realize that my life would be easier if... I was a best selling published author

11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)….are my roots and my closest friends, and a pain in the butt sometimes

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…..is an angel, a saint and probably on speed (you just can’t have that much energy naturally). She probably also has two VIP tickets into heaven, which is why I’m being so nice to her

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…. Rocks. love the photo apps, love the navigator and the fact that I can’t get lost, no matter how hard I try

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning….. I was in no shape to do the work marathon that was scheduled cause I stayed up too late, (again) but still have to do it, and am procrastinating and doing this instead

15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is….. irrelevant, but a nice memory

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…. coffee

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…..is awsome, and like a good brandy, getting smoother with the years

18. I’ve come to realize that Facebook…. Is essential for keeping up with my friends rudely scattered around this big ‘ol world

19. I’ve come to realize that today…. Is going to be a long day, and it better be f* productive, cause I need it to be

20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)…. Are few and far between, and really, really important

21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse….is my rock, my boat, my friend and partner (and a pain in the butt some times)

22. I’ve come to realize that what I really want to do…. Is write, and take portraits, and travel, and spend time with my kids, and work in development (wait, I’m already doing that) so I’ve realized I want to get paid shit loads for doing it …. (see #8)

23. I’ve come to realize that life….. is an exciting ongoing experiment

24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…. Is my birthday! And I’m supposed to learn to play the guitar now cause I asked for one

25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend…. Is probably going to be very boring cause there is *no one* left in town but us (seriously, I think they closed the borders and all)

26. I’ve come to realize that my child(ren)….. are amazing, and my main source of entertainment, and still can’t get over the fact that I made those people (etsy eat your heart out)

27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons…. You make lemonade. Unoriginal, but f* brilliant

No comments: