Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 2: choose one word


I'm not a morning person. but waking up to this would put  a smile on anyone's face.


The prompt thrown around for day one of reverb11 (there isn't an official site anymore) was choose one word to describe 2011. I have to go with love. 

Its been busy, there has been  chaos and madness,  but the bottom line is that I am constantly and continuously surrounded by love.  My kids, my husband, my parents, my mother in law, my sisters, my brother, my grandma, my nephews, my cousins.... they were there for me, they are there for me, and that -as the Mastercard add puts it- is priceless.

What one word would you use to describe 2011? can you photograph it?

11 comments:

Sandi Amorim said...

That is a joyous photo!

Anonymous said...

commitment

(some moments not in a good way)
:)

Peque said...

I'm so glad to say that my word is HAPPINESS,at last :)

Fran said...

I'm thinking PRIDE (fatherly pride to clarify)

Onesnap said...

Love it! Here's mine for today: http://leah-onesnap.blogspot.com/2011/12/reverb11-day-2-brave-this-past-year-i.html

onSanity said...

love your post!

Diana said...

Family
A very important word form me. The center of my private universe.
Do not know how to include the picture here, but I have sent it to the December project.

Roxanne said...

Love... it describes my every year. Your photograph is an image of unadulterated joy. Thank you.

Otiti said...

What a gorgeous photo. :) Definitely puts a smile on one's face.

CharleyS said...

In one word - tenacity.

Pursuing what we think is right, taking care of those we love - even when those very people have worked against us all our lives.

Confronting fallacy with reality and surviving the inevitable onslaught of desperate barbs as truth prevails.

Angelica Arbulu said...

wow @charleyS, that is one hell of a word... and a helluva year I guess