Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 31: upwards and forwards


(still catching up with my December Challenge prompts)

Day 31: Take a picture of whatever you want (I’m thinking end of year celebrations) but write down one thing that you are going to let go off as of midnight


happy new year!

Again, I'm struggling with this one. You would have thought that since I came up with the prompts I might have  prepared them, but nope, you'll be glad to know I was  totally unprepared. I chose the ones I was  attracted to,  what I thought to be good questions to be asking. Turns out, too good.

This is the first new years eve in a long time that I do NOT have resolutions. I hadn't even realised this until my husband pointed it out. I love resolutions. I love focusing on what is important and setting out goals for the year ahead, yet I  feel completely un-inclined to do so this year.  

So I guess I am letting go of resolutions. I'm just going to go with it and see how it turns out.