Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 30: one word for 2012

(still catching up with my December Challenge prompts)

Day 30: one word: You told us what your one word for 2011 was, now, when we meet 
again one year from now, what would you like your 2012 word to be?









there is this picture in my new yoga place. I don't know who this person is, but I find her expression inspiring.  She looks happy and at peace with herself. Kind. Present. Like someone who has followed her heart into a a good place. She looks honest and transparent. Gentle yet  strong. You can tell she is not where the tides took her, but where she chose to be. She was -is- not scared to follow her path, she is not frightened of her choices. She is content. She  doesn't question so much, just  is.

I want my 2012 to be like this