Sunday, August 26, 2012

Park Slope- august family self portrait

Park Slope, Brooklyn (double click photo to see large)



***


This project started in January 2011.

I take one portrait of the whole family, myself included, once a month.  Wherever we are, whatever we are doing, whatever we are wearing.

Sometimes it's planned. Mostly, it's not.

I started doing this mainly because I realised that I was never in any of the family photos. 

It was meant to last  for the duration of 2011, but we are  enjoying it so much that it has carried on into 2012. Don't know when or where it will end. 

Every family should do this. Won't you give it a try and share with us?

To see previous months click on the links below:


February 2012- lazy mornings in bed
January 2012- mimes

2011
December 2011- Occupy your life
November- BAM!