Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 9: these are a few of my favourite things....



morning coffee and the 2 mile walk I have to do every morning to get trouble to school

I love being surrounded by things that remind me of our travels.
My camera y always at hand to capture the beauty of every day life

eating definitely makes me happy. In good Mediterranean fashion
I use food to celebrate and as an excuse to bring friends together (good wine a must)
pictured: favourite sandwich- turkey (ham or roast beef also allowed),
cheese, bit of mayo and mustard, arugula


I love M's very unique sense of style and commitment to it "antes muerta que sencilla"


I love both the guitar and my bed. The kids come in on
weekends and I try to keep  the whole family in it as long as possible


shouldn't but do....
and it's how I keep in touch with family and friends throughout the world, so really, I should